- 2 Medium celery sticks
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan creamy peanut butter
- 3 apple rings cut in half
- 4 pretzel sticks broken into thirds
- 12 mini semisweet chocolate morsels
- Step 1Cut each celery rib into thirds. Fill centers with half of the peanut butter. Spoon remaining peanut butter into small resealable food storage bag; snip one corner off to make small hole
- Step 2Pipe two lines of peanut butter on one side of each apple piece, following shape of apple. Insert apple pieces into peanut butter in celery pieces.
Step 3Place 2 mini morsels next to each other at one end of each piece of celery to resemble eyes. Place a pretzel piece over each eye to resemble antennas.
Have the kids help by placing the eyes and antennas on each snack.
Used with permission. © 2016 Walmart. All Rights Reserved.