- Preheat air fryer to 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the basket.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then air fry 8 minutes, turning halfway. Until golden.
Yield: 4 Servings, Serving Size: 4 oz chicken
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 3
- Points +: 4
- Calories: 188
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Sodium: 427mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Protein: 25g