½ cup rotini pasta, cooked
¼ cup shredded rotisserie chicken
¼ cup marinara pasta sauce
1 bell pepper, sliced
Frozen juice box
1. Heat up rotisserie chicken and marinara sauce.
2. Place cooked pasta in a thermos followed by hot chicken and marinara sauce.
3. Shake to mix and place in lunch box along with sliced bell peppers.
4. Slice an apple and reassemble slices around the core. Wrap with a rubber band to prevent browning.
5. Pack bento box in the lunchbox with a frozen juice box and a fork.
Turkey, Cheddar & Crackers
3 slices cheddar cheese
2 slices turkey breast deli meat
6 spears cucumber
1 water bottle, frozen
1. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes in the cheese and turkey.
2. Using cupcake liners to separate, place cheese, turkey and crackers in the bento box. In one of the other compartments, place the cucumber spears.
3. Carefully, slice the skin of a clementine in two half circles on either side of the navel. Then, make 3 cuts within the inside of those half circles to make tentacles. Repeat on the other side and separate the skin from the fruit to make it look like a little octopus. Place in bento box.
4. Pack bento box in a lunch box with a frozen water bottle to keep everything cold.