- Serves 4 – 6
- Prep time:
Chocolate mascarpone stuffed strawberries, You’re welcome.
- 2/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate liqueur
- 10 – 12 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons chocolate shavings
- In a bowl combine mascarpone cheese, sugar and chocolate liqueur. Mix well. Transfer to a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag with the corner snipped off.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries so that they sit flat. Cut a crisscross in the bottom of the strawberry going about 3/4 of the way through. Be careful not to cut through the strawberry.
- Pipe the mascarpone filling into the strawberries until all strawberries are filled. Top with chocolate shavings.
- Chill until ready to serve.