- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, canola oil, or liquid-state coconut oil (melt in micro if necessary to liquify)
- 1/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons mild or medium molasses
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided 3 ways
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided 3 ways
- Bread – Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 3 5x3x2-inch mini loaf pans very well with floured cooking spray or grease and flour the pans; set aside.
- To a large bowl add the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and whisk together; set aside.
- To a separate large bowl add the sugars, pumpkin, oil (I used coconut) milk, molasses, vanilla, and whisk until combined.
- Pour the wet pumpkin mixture over the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined; don’t overmix.
- Evenly distribute batter between the 3 prepared pans, filling each about 2/3-full.
- Cinnamon Sugar Topping – Evenly sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over each of the 3 pans.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon over each of the 3 pans and place pans on a baking sheet (easier than dealing with 3 separate small pans in a hot oven).
- Bake for about 40 to 43 minutes, or until tops are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Start checking at 30 minutes because all mini pans, ovens, and climates vary. Allow bread to cool in pans for about 15 minutes before removing and placing on a wire rack to cool completely. Bread will keep airtight at room temp for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.