The Ketosis Cookbook is a instantly downloadable PDF/eBook that is full of Keto based recipes that will help you easily follow a Keto diet. Here is my full review of this cookbook!
What is the Ketosis Cookbook?
Like I said easier, this a downloadable eBook that features many Ketosis recipes and a meal plan to help you stay on a Ketosis diet, they claim to be the internet’s best selling keto cookbook for 2016 so I was excited to download it and see what all the excitement was about!
After downloading my copy, I was given access to 370 easy to follow keto recipes, a full 12 week meal plan, a a bonus extra 7 day meal plan. What was really great was that all these meals where created by a certified nutritionist who specializes in the ketosis diet, so I knew I was getting a quality product and complete nutritional meal plans.
This cookbook is really a life changer. It will help you lose weight, burn stubborn fat, increase energy, and even boost your mental performance. The Keto diet isn’t just another weight loss “diet” that will leave you hungry. It’s a whole new way to approach food and you will not be restricting your calories or feel starved all the time.
What is the Keto Diet?
Great question! What is this new fat burning diet that everyone is raving about? The Ketogenic (or “Keto”) diet involved lowering your carb intake and getting your body to go into a state of Ketosis. Ketosis is a natural state in which your body uses fat as it’s main source of energy. Your body enters this state when it is out of carb energy sources (hence the lowing of your carb intake). Some people also find it beneficial to practice intermittent fasting while on a Ketosis diet for faster results.
So instead of using carbs for energy, while in a state of Ketosis, your body will burn fat cells. The goal with the Keto diet is to have your body in a constant state of ketosis, constantly burning fat cells. Combing this with moderate exercise is one of the best and most effective ways to lose weight and keep it off in the long run.
So if we are cutting out carbs, what are we eating on a Keto diet? The keto diet is high in protein-rich foods and healthy fats. Leading to weight loss without leaving you feeling hungry!
Benefits of Being on a Keto Diet
Some of the benefits of being on a Keto diet include:
- Weight Loss
- Balanced Cholesterol
- Balanced Glucose and Insulin Levels
- Increased Energy
- Increased Mental Clarity
- Decreased Food Cravings
What Included in the Ketosis Cookbook?
Like I mentioned earlier you will get 370 awesome Keto recipes, so you are bound to find lots of recipes to keep you on a ketosis diet. While the recipes are the star of the show you will get a few extra bonuses that will be delivered to your inbox after you make the purchase. So here is everything that is included with a purchase of the Ketosis Cookbook:
- eBook with 370 recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to the Ketogenic Diet – This is a guide that is wrtten by the author and explains the benefits and main principles behind the Keto diet
- Keto Slow Cook Meals – 30 recipes for the slow cooker
- Keto Desserts ebook – a full 40 Keto desert recipies
- 12 Week Meal Plan – Completely pre-planned breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks for a full 90 days
Ketosis Cookbook Pros
- You don’t need any culinary experience or cooking knowledge
- Easy to follow recipies
- Each recipie is brought to your by an expert in the field
- Lots of bonus material, 12 week meal plan, Slow Cooker ebook, Dessert eBook
- Includes only natural foods and no side effects.
- Helps you lose weight and not feel hungry
Ketosis Cookbook Cons
- I can’t think of anything negative about this cookbook. For those of you that are old fashioned and prefer a physical book that you’ll be disappointed that this is ONLY a electronic copy.
This is a great cookbook and will really help you stay on track with a Keto diet. The wide variety of recipes will ensure that you don’t get bored. I love that they feature a dessert eBook so you can finally eat dessert without the guilt! I love my Ketosis Cookbook and would recommend that you give it a try, work case senario is that you get a full refund if you don’t like it for whatever reason.