Ok… This is one of my all time favorite Dinners..in the history of EVER.
The entire family goes crazy for this dish and its so easy, seriously!
The sauce is creamy, cheesy and just insanely delicious!
- 1/2 lb. Pasta
- Fresh diced Parsley or dried flakes
- 2 Cups cooked/cut up rotisserie chicken (my preference)
- 1/2 cup Cream or Heavy Cream (Whipping Cream)
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 lb. bacon fried crisp then crumbled (feel free to add more!)
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms (optional)
Please see the 2nd Page for Directions