So, I’m a HUGE fan of making delicious recipes that are EASY.
This is one of those recipes!
It never ceases to amaze me all the things that you can do with a can of crescent rolls!!
- 2 Crescent Roll Tubes
- 1- 8 oz. package of Philly cream cheese (softened)
- 2 TB butter (fully melted)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup of light brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of regular White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla extract
- 4 Teaspoons of milk
Please see the 2nd Page for Directions