- Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, diced tomato, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Nestle the chicken in to completely cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
- Top with fresh cilantro and your favorite toppings!
Yield: 10 servings, Serving Size: About 1 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 0
- Points +: 5
- Calories: 220
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Sodium: 729mg
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 8.5g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 21g