- Press saute on the Instant Pot. When hot add the turkey and salt and cook, breaking up about 3 minutes.
- Add the onions, and garlic and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the Pomodoro sauce, water and spaghetti (broken in half), making sure the liquid covers everything without stirring.
- Cover and cook on high pressure 9 minutes.
- Quick release so the pasta doesn’t continue cooking, and serve topped with grated cheese if desired!
Recipe created in partnership with Delallo Foods, a brand I love and use in my kitchen.
Yield: 5 servings, Serving Size: scant 1 1/2 cups
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 10
- Points +: 10
- Calories: 390
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 64mg
- Sodium: 738mg
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 23.5g