If you’re like me, you LOVE chili cheese dogs- they are always So good for lunch or dinner – Quick and delicious!
I wanted to bring you something you know and love- but with a twist that will have everyone going crazy over them! I promise!
- 1 8 pack of hot dog buns (roll style, not split top)
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 8 slices cheddar cheese OR your favorite kind
- 1 15-ounce Can of your favorite Chili (or leftover homemade)
- 1 medium onion, diced
Please see the 2nd Page for Directions