1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180˚C.
2. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and instant coffee until well-blended.
4. Pour the liquid mixture over the biscuits and stir to coat.
5. Spoon half of the biscuit and liquid mixture into a greased 9×9-inch baking dish.
6. Place the chocolate bars on top and cover with the remaining half of the biscuit mixture.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the biscuits are no longer doughy on the inside and there is no more liquid.
8. Cool for 10 minutes and serve with a dollop of whipped cream and drizzle of chocolate syrup.