- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with oil.
- Gently remove the stems, scoop out the gills and spray the tops of the mushrooms with oil, season with 1/8 tsp salt and fresh pepper.
- Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on high, let the pan get very hot then add the steak and cook on high heat about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice thin, set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, spray with more oil and saute onions and peppers 5 to 6 minutes, until soft.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Transfer to the mushroom caps, about 1/2 cup each.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1 mushroom cap
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 7
- Points +: 7
- Calories: 256
- Total Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 8.5g
- Cholesterol: 26.5mg
- Sodium: 383.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Protein: 19g