Oreo Crust Directions
- Pour oreo crumbs into a large bowl and add in the melted butter
- Mix until combined, and it resembles wet sand.
- Evenly press the cookie crumbles into the springform pan, about 3/4 ways up the sides.
- Place in the freezer to set while you make the cheesecake.
- Using a standing mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and peppermint extract and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop whipped cream into a separate bowl and set aside
- Using the standing mixer again, whip the cream cheese and softened butter until smooth.
- Add in the 1 cup of powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Combine the gelatin powder and 1 tbsp of HOT water and mix until combined. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk and the white chocolate pudding and mix for 5 minutes with a whisk until thick.
- Combine the pudding with the cream cheese until fully combined.
- Add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and mix until combined
- Stir in the gelatin
- Mix in the crushed candy canes and chocolate chips
- Pour cheesecake batter into the frozen crust and place into the fridge for overnight
Chocolate Ganache Directions
- In a heat safe bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips and place into the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute until warm
- Using a whisk, mix until fully combined and thick
- Pour over cheesecake
- Place back into fridge to harden
Whipped Cream Directions
- Using the standing mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, powder sugar, and peppermint extract and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form
- Scoop whipped cream into the piping bag and pipe around the edge of the cheesecake
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes onto the whipped cream