- Rub garlic all over meat then season with salt, cumin and black pepper.
- To broil, place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil about 3 minutes on each side for medium rare to medium. To grill, heat the grill and oil the grates. When hot, grill over medium-high heat about 3 minutes on each side for medium rare to medium. To cook in a skillet, Heat a skillet over high heat and let the skillet get very hot. When it’s hot, spray with oil and cook the steaks about 3 minutes on each side for medium rare to medium.
- Squeeze juice from 1 lime wedge over each steak. Slice Steaks into thin slices.
- To serve, divide the lettuce, pico de gallo, cheese and guacamole between to plates.
- Serve with steak; garnish with lime wedges and jalapeño, if desired.
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1/2 the recipe
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 9
- Points +: 10
- Calories: 390 calories
- Total Fat: 21.5g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 542.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 38g