- Combine corn and beans and put them in the slow cooker.
- Season the chicken with adobo (or salt), garlic powder and cumin then place in the slow cooker and top with salsa.
- Cover and cook LOW for 6 hours.
- Top with cheese, cover and cook until melted, about 5 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.
- To serve, transfer the chicken and vegetables with a slotted spoon and serve over rice or cauliflower rice.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1 piece chicken, 3/4 cup vegetables
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 3
- Points +: 10
- Calories: 414 calories
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
- Sodium: 866mg
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar: 6.5g
- Protein: 42g