- In a Large skillet, heat the oil and the salted butter over a Medium heat
- When melted, add in the sirloin cubes and season them with seasoning salt, black pepper, white pepper and adobo until the outside is lightly browned but not fully cooked through
- Transfer into your crock pot now
- Add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar- then mix in the ketchup – sprinkle the beef with thyme and parsley. Sprinkle the diced onions and garlic over the top.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on Low for 5 hours.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a separate small bowl , then pour mixture into the crockpot, then add gravy master & Stir until sauce has thickened – cook on LOW for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes
NOTE: Gravy Master is a browning sauce (can be optional but recommended)